Back to Basics: Bicep Curls Exercise for Strong, Sexy Arms
Welcome Back to Prime Women’s Back to Basics Series: Part ll
The bicep curls exercise is a basic exercise designed to increase the strength and muscle endurance of your upper arms. The muscles of your upper arms are very small from a volume perspective. Due to the muscle loss that has occurred since your 30’s, these muscles are atrophied. It’s critical to keep your bicep muscles strong so you are able to carry objects safely and easily. In addition to making you feel healthier and stronger, the bicep curls exercise will make your arms look great!
Benefits of Strength Training:
* Increase overall physical strength
* Increase overall bone density
* Increase overall physical endurance
* Increase overall balance and coordination
* Lower overall body fat percentage
* Lower overall risk of arthritis related complications
* Lower overall risk of developing heart disease
* Lower overall risk of developing diabetes
* Lower overall risk of developing breast cancer
* Lower overall risk of developing hormone related depression
Remember, a few aches and pains go with a regular work out, but if it’s a consistent pain that doesn’t go away, you may be overworking. Pay attention to what your body is telling you. After all, if you aren’t enjoying the workout, you’re less likely to do it regularly.
Don’t forget to check out September’s Back to Basics, Part l. Add it to the video below to get you started on the road to a stronger, healthier body.
See y’all next month!
The post Back to Basics: Bicep Curls Exercise for Strong, Sexy Arms appeared first on Prime Women | An Online Magazine.